Friday 3 July 2009

Cavendish, P.E.I.

Confederation Bridge PEI Crossing the Confederation Bridge...
Approaching the Confederation Bridge, PEI The approach to the Confederation Bridge.

Today we arrived in PEI. What a pretty province. We had to cross the 9 mile Confederation bridge. Amazing piece of architecture.
Haven't done any site seeing yet. Tonight was a pot luck supper. I made a big pot of chili, and almost all of it was eaten.
Tomorrow we're gone on a bus tour from 815 AM to about 4 PM. We are getting a 'dog walker' here at the KOA Kampground to come in around noon for a pee break.
So tomorrow I should have a more informative blog. Till then..take care.


1 comment:

  1. Really enjoying reading your blogs. Just wish I could download the pictures faster...it takes forever on dial up. I can see them right away when they are small, but that's no good, like to click on them and really see them. Soooooo I'm just very patient and WAIT to see them at their original size....lol Look forward to everynight to see what you have done that day. Till tomorrow then.....
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete