Tuesday 4 December 2012

It’s home!!!

I know it’s been a long time since I blogged but to be honest there really wasn’t much going on.  But I still do read all your blogs each and every day.

We did bring the ‘beast’ home today.  Ken is getting pretty good at backing it up into the driveway.  So now the fun begins.  Loading her up.  By now I pretty much have a routine that I follow.  But right now it’s plugged into charging the batteries.  The guys at the RV place had to replace the dining room table and left the main battery switch in the ON position and all the living room lights on.  So of course you know what that meant!!!???

Today is super duper mild but tomorrow it’s dropping significantly, so a little later, I’m going to go out and put a heater in there. 

I do believe this will be the last year for awhile that we are going to stick around this later.  Next year, we should be down there by now.

Anyhow..not much, but things have started to wind up so until later…take care.

4 comments:

  1. It's so good to see a new post from you. Practice is the best exercise to build confidence.....I just know Ken will be feeling at home towing the "beast" really soon. He is about to get lots of practice. I know you are so excited to head south and maybe next year with extra time.....who knows where you might be. There's lots of warm places to visit. Have fun packing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the beast is beautiful..now load her up and roll out..:) nice to see a posting from you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see your blog pop-up on my sidebar again. Good luck with the packing and preparations to get on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I like your new format.....I'm guessing the rig is packed. I keep checking your weather in Ajax...not so bad. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Can't wait to hear about your adventure south....

    ReplyDelete